01met site forum rules
1. Because zeronemet is a dating website, we expect users solely to use it for its intended purpose only.
2. Comments and chatting within the activity feed are to be on the topic of dating or about specific dates advertised. Meaning this is not the place to start a discussion about cars for example.
3. Private messaging is exactly that private messages and follow rules of consent between the two parties involved. Reported abusive behaviour under investigation is subject to the three strike rules outlaid at the bottom of this page.
4. The date’s forum is only to be used for its intended purpose & that is to list advertised dates and their respective contestant applications.
5. Following the listing of a new date the communication between the host, (person whom has advertised there date) & contestant, (person who replies) on the dates forum or via private messaging is a decision between individuals. We encourage that communication remain on the dates-forum but this is not a rule.
6. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like treated yourself! If you are not concerned how others treat you aim a little higher.
7. The date’s forum & groups activity language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
8. Please, do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed and a warning issued.
9. Please, do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered as shouting and is not necessary. Date titles are preferred in CAPITALS!
10. Please, refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
11. Forbidden is using red text. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
12. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff or other site users, will not be tolerated.
13. Please be considerate in language you use on the date forums. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
14. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authorit, and instant ban is enforced.
15. Please do not post inappropriate material. I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it! I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow.
These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule ? Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break (Minor offence) : Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break. Another warning
3rd rule break On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident. On another breach of rules : After this, we assume you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the site again. You will be refund from the issued date of ban. If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.